German Teachers from all over the world love working with DJH City Hostels for their student trips. No wonder: Our accommodations are clean, safe, modern, please parents and fit almost any budget. But that’s not all: We can even book all activities and tours for student groups of any size. Our experienced team at in-house agency Go2City puts perfect itineraries together for teachers at no extra cost! And don’t forget our free teaching materials!
DJH Go2City is true one-stop shopping for teachers. Here’s what we can offer you:
Two 20-page workbooks – available free of charge -- filled with entertaining exercises for various language skill levels based on real-life examples of travel to hostels in Germany! Published by German Non-profit DJH City-Hostels. The material was developed by Volker Langeheine, a 30-year veteran of teaching German in accordance with AATG (American Association of Teachers of German) standards.
Absolutely no charges or hidden costs! Please click here:
Browse our catalogue at go2city.travel or let our team create the best customized itineraries for your groups:
• Museum and theatre visits
• Sports and tournaments
• Specialized city tours and looks behind the scenes
• Excursions beyond city limits
• Transfers and coach trips (free coach parking at our hostels!)
• Local contacts for activity-centred trips (sports, theatre, music, education)
• And much more
What do you want your students to experience in Germany? Talk to your Go2City team:
• Music? – We know the right festivals, concerts and local choirs and music groups for
• Performances? – We find local theaters, rehearsal spaces, audiences and stage time.
• Sports? – We connect you to local teams, competitions, and stadiums
• Education? – We have loads of contacts at local schools, universities, and programs.
We give you an overview of our facilities and your options for overnight stays and itineraries, for example:
• Which hostels have availability?
• What rooms are available and what’s in them?
• What options are there for outdoor sports and activities?
• What menus are available for our group, and can we use the BBQ?
• How do we reach the hostels by public transportation?
Don’t forget: Teachers stay for free! With any booking of 10 students or more, teachers stay for free during the stay. That’s one single room per 10 students, plus breakfast (2 rooms for 20
For more information, to request a customized proposal, or to book your group reservation, please contact:
phone: +49 221 778 733 0